4.06.2009

Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels

My son loves to chew on anything. I mean anything, from my hair to my shirt, necklace, purse, the wall, socks, toys, whatever. If he can get any part of it into his mouth he will chew on it and love it. Unfortunately, this addiction to chewing has sent lots of my jewelry into dire need of repair because he rips it apart. Plus I always worry if something could come unhinged and choke him. I am a huge fan of Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels! Her unique line of jewelry is the original teething jewelry and it definitely gets the job done. All of her creations are made especially for your baby's mouth. They are BPA, PVC, Phthalate, latex, and lead free. They are also waterproof, dishwasher safe, & made with FDA approved materials, I feel very safe letting Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels go into my child's mouth! It even meets the dental requirements for a little one because it was actually created by a dentist & a team of moms. You can choose from bracelets, necklaces, and keychains in an assortment of colors. Now when your child is chewing on your jewelry you can rest easy. Dr. Bloom's Chewable Jewels combine style, functionality, and baby teething/entertainment al into one safe & stylish package. Start shopping for your Chewable Jewels by clicking here.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...