4.08.2009

Deluxe Honeydrop

Deluxe Honeydrop offers a nice alternative from the too typical drinks available on that market today. The drinks that are filled with harmful ingredients like artificial preservatives, sweeteners and even chemical pesticides. Honeydrop using honey not only for it's natural flavoring abilities but also for all of it's special qualities. Honey can help alleviate sore throats & coughs and even help protect you from conditions like hypertension & diabetes. They only use USDA certified organic honey which they never subject to unnatural processing. There are 4 delicious flavors available to choose from in the Honeydrop collection - Bee Good (Apple), Bee Alive (Blood Orange), Bee Calm (Chamomile), and Bee Strong (Blueberry). These drinks have just the right amount of flavor - the subtle taste is sweet without being overpowering. I like knowing that I am only putting the best ingredients into my body. Plus the bit about honey helping with a sore throat & cough is really true. Honeydrop is a great option when I am a little under the weather and I will even give it to my children. My favorite flavor is the Bee Alive, it is a great way to start your morning. To find out more about Honeydrop click here.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...