4.13.2009

Cloud B's Dozy Dolphin

Getting your child to sleep can be tough. In our home it is our biggest battle. No one ever wants to go to bed except for mommy & daddy! I love this adorable dolphin from Cloud B. Dozy Dolphin plays 4 different water based sounds that help soothe your child to sleep. It's super soft and made using hypo-allergenic bamboo fabric. My older child likes to play with it during the day...of course to him it is a shark that is attacking his boat & trains. He also really enjoys reading the included book that tells the story of Dozy Dolphin. My youngest child loves to cuddle with it at night and I have noticed that the soothing water sounds do a great job of making him sleep easier. It even has a sleep timer on it that helps us save on batteries and they even send it to you with your first set of batteries included. I love the products from Cloud B! They have so many adorable friends to help make bedtime fun for your children. My 3 year old is still completely obsessed with their Twilight Sea Turtle and we always take the Sleep Sheep On The Go along with my 7 month old on trips & car rides. Check out Cloud B to get your own Dozy Dolphin and to discover all of the great sleep friends they have for your children!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...