4.13.2009

Clever Rabbit Clothing

Clever Rabbit Clothing had me in giggles the moment I glanced at their witty designs! I love the way they have thought to combine designers with baby. My personal favorite is the "Pradada" but I am pretty much loving every single creative design from "Calvin Whine" to "Dolce & Grandma". Make sure you check to see if they have your favorite designers name going baby style! I also love the cute little designs like the Preppy Tee you see on Jackson below. They have a really cute girly version on pink with pearls instead of a tie called the "Socialite". How cute is that?!!

These tees are super soft and made using fine single ring spun 100% cotton and many with 100% organic cotton. They're also made in the USA and even cooler, they are silk screened by hand. I love Clever Rabbit Clothing both for their hilarious designs and for the active role they take in choosing socially responsible product methods & environmentally friendly dyes & fabrics. They take pride in the quality of their clothing and it shows! You seriously need to go check out the collection!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...