4.30.2009

Baby Lulu

The clothing from Baby Lulu is a refreshing. The entire collection is beautiful but a step way above the type of clothing I have become so accustomed to seeing everywhere. The gorgeous fabrics are only part of the appeal. The clothing is cut in unique ways and filled with unexpected touches from raised flowers to ruffles. The girls collection has me aching to find a little girl to clothe. I LOVE the Makala 40's one piece. It is such an adorable updated retro suit - I would definitely purchase one for myself if it came in my size! I like how the collection uses vivid colors and always has accessories to match.

They also offer brand new options for boys called Pepper Toes. I was so happy to see that Baby Lulu had not left my little guys out when it came to their wonderful style. I am so pleased with the coordinating shorts & tees. I really like the light weight soft fabric and the way they have a layered hem that makes it appear your little one is wearing two tops or bottoms. When my son wears his Pepper Toes outfit he is not only bombarded with compliments but I can tell he is really comfortable. You simply must take a moment to view all of designer baby clothes by Baby Lulu - boy or girl, you won't be disappointed!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...