3.03.2009

Vanilla Coconut Butter Cream


What: Vanilla Coconut Butter Cream ($26)

Why: Made with African Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Shea Wax the moisturizing power of this butter cream will not disappoint. Even thought this moisturizer is lush & rich - it absorbs quickly & doesn't leave behind a greasy feel.

Where: Sabon

Wow: Did you know that Shea Butter is known to help with rashes, eczema, scars, and stretch marks? It's a good thing this butter cream is full of it!

Thoughts: "I really love the jar. The cream is really thick and really moisturizing. The scent is subtle and smells so clean. I would definitely use this daily." (Hanna)

"I am so in love with this sweet, subtle scent. This butter cream revives my dry winter skin. I can't go anywhere without bringing it along!" (Melissa)Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...