3.30.2009

Boon Flair High Chair

Boon has done it again! I'm far from shocked by how much I love the Flair High Chair because I have yet to try anything from Boon that I didn't love. I'm attracted to the unique Jetson like design of this futuristic high chair. It looks sleek sitting in my kitchen and I get nothing but questions and compliments on it!

The Flair Highchair is more than just a pretty seat. It is so easy to use and clean. You can raise it high or low by simply stepping on the button and pulling or pushing. It reaches the perfect height to easily slide up to the table with the whole family and it can be tall enough to feed baby while you are standing as well.

When it comes time to clean up the mess your baby has created you simply remove the easy to wash tray and wipe down the seamless seat - that's right...there are no seems to become filled with hard to get out baby goop. The waterproof pad is not only comfy but chemical resistant. The entire design was made with thoughtful consideration to the clean up process that can be so dreadful with your typical highchair. Every inch of the Flair is easy to wipe down and free of nooks & crannies.

You child's safety was very important to the design as well. It features a 5 point harness and restraining post. The base is extremely sturdy and you don't have to worry about the chair falling over even as you roll it around. That's right! You can roll this handy baby all over the place and it's 6 urethane casters won't scratch your floors. I place my little guy in the Flair and roll him about the kitchen with me as I prepare dinner. He loves being up high and feels included because he moves about with me. When dinner is ready I just slide him up to the table and the high chair fits easily under the table. It also has hands free step brake that keeps my 3 year old from rolling his brother about. The Flair Highchair is even made BpA, Phthalate, and PVC free.

I am thrilled with this modern high chair! It comes available in pink & white, orange & white, and blue & white. Check out the video below to see it in use and to the see the colossal mess my little guy makes including how easy it is to clean up thanks to the Flair Highchair!


Subscribe to Now What Baby by EmailBest Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...