Valentine's Gift Guide

Don't forget your best buddy on Valentines! I absolutely love the Love Sucks candy basket to send to my single pals!

Although I'm not a huge fan of flowers due to the fact that they perish so quickly - these unique & beautiful arrangements should give you ample bragging rights on Valentines!

I can't resist giving my little ones a Valentine's gift because they are my little sweethearts (at least most of the time). I'm loving the cute PJs!

Men are always tough to shop for but these are a few of my favorites. You can actually create your own converse sneaker customized to your desires and personalized with your words - how cool would that be to give your main squeeze? Another great way to make the gift special are the customized car mats complete with a monogram. One last idea that would benefit you both is the massage candle which is created especially for pouring the hot wax and using it for a romantic massage.

Make your gifts personal from a customized board game, a one of a kind pop art starring your faces, or a sweet necklace to keep your love close at heart.

Bring back the romance on Valentines with great gift sets from Lush, beautiful lingerie, even chocolate body fondue.

The top 3 items on my Valentine's Wishlist....Pacifica Solid Perfume, a super comfy Nuddle Blanket and a calorie free spa dessert basket. What are your top three Valentine Gift Wishes?Best Blogger Tips


sara l. said...

My wishlist top 3 are the Nuddle Blanket, the Massage Candle, and the Sweethearts Apple! What an awesome guide...Thanks!

Chelsey said...

Great guidance!! Love all these wonderful valentines gift...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...