12.17.2008

Stocking Stuffers - DStat


I'm sure you struggle with it during the colder months and if you are like me it can drive you nuts. I hate the way static can destroy the hair style I worked hard to achieve and I'm not that into watching my hair raise from electricity in the air. DStat Static Relief Hair Spritz is the one & only hair spray that actually eliminates static electricity! You can use it on both wet or dry hair. You simply use it much like you would hair spray except you no longer have to worry about it weighing down or making your hair stiff. It ends up looking flawless, in place, and even has a hint of a lustrous shimmer.
DStat also has a another must have product called Static Relief Towelettes. Quite the step up from using dryer sheets in desperation - these little towelettes are perfect for taking on the go. You can use them just as you would the Spritz. They are great to rub across your hair and smooth out the frizzies that plague your hair throughout the day. This is a stocking stuffer destined to please all who receive it! I use these all the time to revive and my flyaway hair. Find out more about DStat and purchase some of their fab products by clicking here!Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

the pearson ANTiCS said...

ah! my hair is so in need...especially with the dry winter air. i'll be sure to check it out!

Alaina Frederick of Dinker and Giggles said...

Oh my- I SO need this! The other day I resulted to putting some moisturizer on my hands and rubbed most of it in then lightly tapped at my hair. I was looking a little "Bride of Dracula" with my hair sticking straight up :)

Anonymous said...

This is a must need with long dry thin hair like mine. It flies everywhere and stick to my clothes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...