10.21.2008

Stylish Mom Find - Alpinestars


You've gotta love it when you find clothing the celebrities wear that you can actually afford. Alpinestars has been seen on stars like Kirsten Dunst & Gossip Girl's Blake Lively. The Chambray Shirtdress that Blake wore on the way to the David Letterman show is only $68. There's a deal I can scoop up for myself. Even better than the celebrity shoppers - the clothing fits just right, is nice to my wallet, and is really stylish!

The Pintucked L/S top is one of my favorite options for fall. It's classic look is perfect for making your jeans look stylish but it could also work with your dress pants. The soft fabric has a flowing fit that accentuates the parts of your body you want to emphasize but provides a little hiding room for your tummy region. I really love the the pintuck detail is also included on the back - it is so unexpected.
The Sofia Weekender Bag has room for all that you need and then some. It is perfect for toting all my stuff, my baby gear, and the toddler supplies. I have had a baby blanket, nursing cover, books, snacks, bottles, magazines, my wallet, portable DVD, toy trains and then some stashed in this bag at once. The front pocket is perfect to stash your cell phone & there is also an extra zippered pocket on the inside. The key clip on the front means I am not digging around franticly searching for my keys with a baby in my arms and a toddler holding my hand. The bag also comes with a removable shoulder strap that makes carrying it a breeze. I love this bag for the fall season. It is the perfect shade of brown and the distressed faux leather creates a stylish look that appeals to both mothers and my (much cooler) little sister.
Doesn't that outfit look super chic together? Visit Alpinestars to see all of the great clothing they have to offer you. They not make great outfits for women but they also have style for the men in your life. Make sure you look at the handbags - I absolutely love the plaid Ana Tote!

Here I am wearing the Pintucked L/S Top and carrying the Sophia Weekender:
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...