10.30.2008

Stylish Find: Martin Clothes


I have the hardest time finding khakis that fit me right and are long enough at the same time. I want something that is going to wash well, that I won't have to iron, that has pockets, and that has a high enough rise to help me suck it in. The Wide Leg Jean from Martin Clothes is all of those and more. It comes either in indigo denim or the natural denim (which looks just like khakis to me ). The pants are 98% cotton and 2% lycra so they have just enough stretch to make them comfortable but not enough that by the end of the day they feel two sizes larger. They hold their shape. I love the thick bottom hem line - it looks really cute with my boots and my sneakers. This is the first pair of pants that made me want to wear them instead of my jeans...maybe that's because they are jeans but either way - I like them better than my other jeans! I just feel like they accent the best parts of my lower half and they help hide the fact that I had a baby two months ago. Thank you Martin Clothes!
The Long L/S Tee Shirt is so luxurious. The lightweight and sheer fabric make it perfect for layers and perfect for summer as well. The top is so soft and it is also just the right long length that I don't have to worry about exposing my back when I bend over. Just because I am a mom doesn't mean that I don't want to look and feel stylish. It does mean that I look for pieces that will hold up, are a little conservative, won't go out of style, and flatter my figure. The clothing available from Martin Clothes meets up to all of my standards. When I wear them I feel classically stylish and elegant. You can view the full range of Martin Clothing here and I'm sure that you will find something that will stay in your wardrobe for a lifetime.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...