10.20.2008

The Natural Nurser


At first glance the Adiri Natural Nurser Ultimate Baby Bottle was a little confusing. I was accustomed to the typical separate nipple & bottle feeding devices of the past. The Adiri Natural Nurser is all one piece with a bottom that unscrews. When my mother first saw it she asked "but how do you put the milk in?". I can completely understand her confusion - I was worried that when I poured the milk in the bottom it would like out the top of the nipple. Have no fear - this does not happen!

I could never get my first child to take a bottle. He didn't like any of the nipples I tried and I tried a lot. He basically went from breast to sippy cup. I am thrilled to find a bottle for my second child that is so similar to the breast. The 100% polycarbonate-free and bisphenol-a free materials that make up the bottle feel naturally warm against your child's face. Since the bottle is shaped so much like a breast your baby has to eat in the same open mouthed way they would if it came straight from the source. When put to the test my nursing baby drank from it like a champ!

The patented Adiri bottle comes available in three different stages to grow with your little one. It's also safe to toss in the dishwasher - what more could a mom ask for?Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...