10.02.2008

Blow, the New York Blow Dry Bar


Inspired by the wispy loose curls that look so effortless on the heads of celebrities. Blow, the New York Blow Dry Bar has some great hair products that make achieving that look a little more possible for the average gal. I love the Beach Blow Texturizing Mist. The light mist creates a lasting look that is both lightweight and grease free. The spritz creates a natural texture and it's fortified with marine extracts - maybe that's why they call it Beach Blow. Beach Blow also has pure cherry bark which helps to add body and soften your hair. It's quick and easy for me to spritz my damp hair and style with a diffuser or to spritz on my dry hair to form loose, natural waves.
Another great product from Blow is the Wave Maker Light Twisting Lotion. Apply the lotion to damp hair and twist sections with your fingers while you are blow drying. The non-sticky lotion helps to prevent blow dry damage and the end result is the smooth, natural waves I covet. This takes a little longer to style but it isn't difficult. The finished product looks weightless and it lasts throughout the day & night. It also worked pretty well for me when I applied it to my damp hair and let it air-dry. Blow has a wide range of products whether you want straight or wavy style. Having a hair emergency - you can order yours from home here!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...