10.09.2008

Mom's Beauty Find - Affordable & Charitable!


The issue of Ovarian Cancer is very near to my heart because I have lost a Grandmother to it and my mother survived it. Chances are I will one day have my own battle with it. The exclusive Color of Hope Cosmetics Bag from L'Oreal is not only a great deal (it's worth $50 but only costs $25) but 20% of it's price goes to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. You get pretty and you help out a great cause! The bag comes complete with 2 lipsticks, a lipgloss and 2 quad eyeshadows. The colors are pretty universally flattering. My personal favorite thing is the sleek Infallible Lip Color. I love how the color stays put but moist all day - I also like the neato case it comes in! Also the quad eyeshadows are beautiful colors that are perfect for daytime wear but can easily be touched up & darkened should you need to go later that evening!

Don't waste time because supplies are limited and this deal is almost too good to be true. Plus it's a great opportunity to contribute to the fight against ovarian cancer!! To find out how to get your own Color of Hope Cosmetics Bag click here.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...