10.27.2008

Etsy Find: Victoria n' Bird


I would love to direct your attention to Victoria n' Bird. This talented artist is based in New Zealand and I love her creations! The scarf above is made from non-bulky grey sweatshirting. My favorite thing about this gray scarf other than the chic angled design is the smart way it buttons around your neck. I always see women with a scarf stylishly wrapped around their neck and I have wasted plenty of time trying to achieve their look. I just can't seem to figure it out but this scarf is foolproof and you won't have to worry about it blowing loose!

Another favorite from Victoria n' Bird is the Girl Silhouette necklace. I'm not sure what it is about the simplicity of silhouettes but I am drawn to them. This necklace is just so adorable! Make sure to visit Victoria n' Bird's shop to see all of her handcrafted designs and check back frequently because she is always adding something new!
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...