9.08.2008

A mildew & mold fighting Egg


Dream Baby has come up with an inexpensive and simple way to help eliminate mold, mildew, and musty odors. The Dehumidifying Egg has moisture absorbing crystals on the inside that suck up all the moisture in the air. This will also help to reduce allergens that trigger asthma & allergies. The egg has indicators on the sides that turn pink when it is full of moisture. Don't worry about buying refills - you simply microwave the egg for 10 minutes when it is moisture maxed and then it can be reused - again & again. The Dehumidifying Egg costs a whooping $19.99 and when you take into account that you need no refill or batteries it almost sounds too good be true.
I am currently using one in my nursery and am I pleased with it. I also think that these handy little gadgets would be great in a basement or bathroom. I love the compact size because they are not an eyesore in the room (honestly though, the little egg shaped mold fighter is kinda cute!)- you probably would never even notice it was there - besides I like the peace of mind that comes with knowing I am doing something to help prevent mold & mildew from taking residence in my home. You can order one online or pick one up at your local Babies R Us.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...