8.04.2008

37 Weeks - Surviving the heat with Hot Mama Ink


At 37 weeks my brain has completely turned to mush. It seems I can focus on one thing only and that is the arrival of my son. I had successfully fought off the swelling that came with my last pregnancy until recently. Now I no longer have feet or ankles. I have tree trunks. Pregnancy is so much fun. Thank goodness for great sites like Hot Mama Ink. The tanks, tees, and hoodies from this trendy online shop are helping me feel a little more hip. So - I'm wearing pants in 97 degree weather to cover up my feet but my upper half is looking pretty stylish!

Hot Mama Ink specializes in providing clothing with a tattoo inspired edge. They have clothing for expectant mothers but also for the mamas who have already gotten past the baby growing. My absolute favorite is the tank that says Mother on the back. I love the tattoo font and the way it celebrates being a mother in a much trendier way then applying a baby on board decal to the bag of your minivan.

Another great thing you can find from Hot Mama Ink is baby slings that aren't fussy and cutesy. The tribal sling is one I can actually see my husband proud to sport. If you have been searching for clothing that has an edge this is a great shop for you. I love wearing the Mother tank - it is well cut and comfortable but mostly I just love the stylish wording on the back. Below are some pictures of me wearing my Hot Mama Ink Tank - make sure you visit to see what they have for you!!



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...