8.04.2008

Back to School Week - Little Miss Matched


Admittedly I am already a huge fan of all things from Little Miss Matched. I love that they use bright colors and fun patterns to make all of their products. I also adore the wide variety of items you can find in their store and the price is right as well. This backpack above is available in 3 fun colors and it's only 40 dollars. My favorite features are the outer pockets and the padded straps. But I'm also loving the fact that your child wouldn't have the same backpack as all the other Hannah Montana & Bratz fans out there. This is one bag that won't go out of style and you could easily use as a hand me down.

If your child prefers the style of a Messenger Bag then the reversible front flap bag from Little Miss Matched is a good way to go. I like that you have the ability to change up the front when you want and that the bag is made with coated canvas so that it is easier to wipe clean.

If you are looking for a pencil case - I'm loving these pouches! I have been using one for my makeup - but I think it would work even better if you used it for the intended function. All of the patterns from Little Miss Matched are easy to interchange and look cute together. So you can buy the bookbag in white but go for a yellow & purple pencil case. With 4 different color options available - it's nice to know that anything goes!!
The 3D covers on the notebooks from Little Miss Matched are too cute. I love the raised polka dots and again the vivid colors. You can get the notebooks in several colors and in mid-size or full size. I love that you can get everything in one place and it will all look so cute together.

You'll also find mini spiral notepads and some wallets, socks, flip-flops, keychains, and chain purses. Thats not all - they really do have a little bit of everything at Little Miss Matched. If you are looking for unique back to school options though - this is the place for you!

Check back tomorrow to hear about the healthy drink options I found for your child's lunch box!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...