6.10.2008

Urban design for the whole family!


I am completely enamored with the hip, edgy clothing from 4F Designs. I am tired of all the baby blue for little boys and it is so nice to see some kids clothing that is way outside the box! The clothing from 4F Design has been cleverly created by a duo of artists who aimed to provide children's clothing that was urban and unique!

You can get your own at 4F Design's Etsy shop or you can visit their website. I am partial to their baby gowns and I love the lavender girl's dress on the left!! You'll also find cute bibs, maternity tees with my favorite design - the golden chandelier, and even shirts for men. 4F Design has created something for all the members of your family and when you're sporting these funky designs you're sure to spend time answering "Where did you find that top?"





Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The GREATEST baby shirts and kids graphics I have seen. Its about time that hip, new colors and cutting edge designs appear on baby clothes. Thanks 4 F for creating this cool line of kids wear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...