6.30.2008

32 weeks - Maternity Tees get stylish!!


I have always been a fan of 2Chix and recently they came out with a maternity tee I just cannot do without - the burnout tee!! I am such a fan of this top because it is incredibly light & comfy. Plus it looks hip - it reminds me of the type of top you would buy a Nordstrom or Buckle. I like that the top is just a little sheer because when you toss a colored tank under it you can instantly change up the look. They also have a v-neck tee or a crew neck. You can get them in sand, granite, chalk, & ocean. This is one top that looks good with everything and you can be sure you'll be wearing long after your little angel arrives. Visit 2Chix today to get yours and to see all the other great styles they have to offer. Check out the pics of the Charcoal Burnout Tee I'm wearing below:

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...