5.01.2008

Luxury for your baby at Paisley Dreams


Inspired and began by a mother who couldn't find stylish and functional items for her child - with Paisley Dreams she has definitely accomplished her goal. Paisley Dreams sent me the most beautiful set of baby items. I got a coordinating bib, burp cloths, and a blanket. I was beyond impressed with the quality of the baby gear I received. The Baby Blanket is so soft and luxurious. I love the fabric options she offers and how you can get all your baby gear to match. I can't wait to use this set when our new arrival comes. I never had cute Burp cloths with Connor - we used basic white cloth diapers, which are incredibly boring when compared to the Paisley Dreams alternative.

If you are looking for the perfect baby shower gift - this is the spot. Please take a look at the adorable baskets available at Paisley Dreams. I really like the Read to me Mommy basket that comes complete with a Dick and Jane book! I took a few pics of the items I received so that you could see them. I promise that the pictures do not do them justice. The fabrics are really top of the line. I still can't get over how soft the Baby Blanket is and I suggest ordering one so you can see for yourself - seeing (and touching) is believing!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...