5.12.2008

25 Weeks - Designed by Due


Remember that song that goes "I feel pretty, O so pretty"? That song pretty (pun intended) much sums up how I feel in the new maternity line Designed by Due. My absolute favorite is the Due Contrast Belt Maternity Dress. It is so soft and cute! I feel really stylish in it. All of the clothing that I tried from the Designed by Due line was made with the softest, most comfortable fabrics!

The Ringer T-shirt was so flattering and simple. I really like the cut of all their tops because they cover everything but are cute and trendy. I admit that I am never retiring the tops I received from Designed by Due. I will wear them pregnant or not and I am so happy to find clothing I want to wear! Just because I'm growing a baby does not mean I have to feel boring and frumpy!

If you are pregnant than you should definitely check out Designed by Due. These clothes are made to last through many pregnancies and they have a timeless style to them. I am not exaggerating about the fabrics - they are so comfy. Below are pics of me wearing some great clothing from Designed by Due (the only thing not from their line are my jeans):


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...