4.16.2008

The Intelligender Results are in...


Intelligender was a gender prediction test I took at 9 weeks pregnant. Yesterday we found out the sex of the baby and Intelligender got it right! We are having a baby boy!

I know that it did have a 50/50 chance of giving me the right answer but I am still a little impressed. We did a quick drawing for the winner of their own intelligender test...drumroll please....the winner is Danielle!

Danielle said "I wish it were that easy, but its doubtful... Can't wait to see the results, hopefully it will work and I can test it out too!" Hopefully Danielle will keep us updated as to whether or not this test ends up working for her.

Do you think it was just good odds on the side of Intelligender or do you think it has a real science about it? I would love to know what you think!Best Blogger Tips

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's got to be a scam. Your urine will be the same regardless of the baby's sex and the test is guaranteed to be right 50% of the time. It's a good scam, but it's still a scam.

Anonymous said...

I just did this test this morning and got a 'girl' result. There are a very loooong line of boy's in hubby's family so it would be fantastic if bub was a girl. Still very skeptical tho! Congrats to you.
Mel

Suzie Williams said...

That's interesting that one of the commenters got a girl result. The few things I saw about this said it correctly predicted a boy result. I figured it was because pee was more likely to turn green than orange. :shrug: I'm curious what would happen if a man tried it.

Anonymous said...

tried it this morning and the test exploded in my face. I don't recommend it.

Anonymous said...

Tried it with my last child. Test said girl, but I had another boy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...