4.09.2008

Get organized and in style!


Aster & Sage has become my new favorite destination for stylish accessory storage. I have been using my Annie Organizer to store my cell phone and money. It's perfect to throw your ID, check card & cell phone in - then toss it in your diaper bag or purse for to grab for a quick dash here and there. It has a dog leash style strap so you can hook it on your bag and it won't disappear. I'm not sure what your purse or diaper bags look like but mine are a deep, dark hole full of everything I could need and then some! The Annie Organizer has been a big help, not to mention I love the fabrics!

Aster & Sage also offers storage solutions like:
  • jewelry envelopes
  • eyeglass bags
  • Ipod bags
  • Change purses
  • Makeup bags
Make sure that you also check out their cute bags - they have messenger bags, shoulder bags, tote bags and zip bags. There is definitely something for everyone!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...