4.13.2008

Blue Zoo Boutique

I am a self admitted shop-a-holic and the Internet is my biggest enemy. It is so tempting for me to spend hours shopping for anything and everything, especially when I can do it from my comfy couch. It was during one of my online shopping searches that I stumbled upon the Blue Zoo Boutique.

Blue Zoo Boutique had lots of really cute stuff for your kids. I love the swaddle wraps. The prints were so cute and contemporary and they have easy ties to keep you little bambino swaddled tightly.

The Buggy Bags and Baby Slings at Blue Zoo also have adorable, bright prints. I found myself wanting a couple because deciding on one print was just too hard.

I just wanted to let you know about this cute online boutique. They also have funny tees for your little one and so much more. They have blankets, babylegs, and paci clips....I could go on and on. But my favorite thing about this site was the swaddle wraps - so make sure you check them out. I know I want to order one for my upcoming arrival!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...