11.02.2009

Built NY

This diaper bag was definitely built to last. The team over at Built NY constructed a unique bag that is not only stylish but it's also easy on my shoulders. The lightweight neoprene material is such a plus in a bag that is certain to be toting a lot of random gear. I'm loving the attention to detail that went into the construction of this cute bag. It has tons of pockets and that makes it possible to keep all the cheerios and pacifiers organized. The bag is easy to attach to your stroller thanks to the quick adjustable strap. It has 1 insulated side pocket for bottles & cups, plus 2 other exterior pockets (they are just the right size for water bottles too!). I thought the inner drawstring closure was genius. It makes it really easy to get into but it also confuses my little ones - thus keeping the contents of my diaper bag inside where they belong. The diaper bag is also water/stain resistant so you can keep it looking good for a good while and when the time comes you can toss it in the machine (on cold). It comes in a selection of 2 colors and 2 great patterns - plus you can find bibs and even lunch boxes to match! Check out all that Built NY has to offer on their site. They even have laptop bags!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What great bags!

Unknown said...

Ohh I subscibe, too:)

mogrill said...

The bags are amazing. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I love the soho stripe diaper bag you pictured. I also like the Olive Laptop portfolio. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm a subscriber

taxchyk said...

Love the bibs that actually keep the kids clean, and are waterproof. Machine wach cold, drip dry? Dynamite!

beshe said...

i love the dot No.7 bag

bemiss2@gmail.com

trixx said...

My fave is the French Bull Vine/Raspberry Sorbet laptop sleeve, this is definitely a must have since it's so pretty, it's also my fave pattern!

trixx said...

I'm a subscriber

Jinxy and Me said...

I like the Medium Laptop case.

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

The diaper bag is my must have!

I love the Black/powder blue the best.
The dots/powder blue rocks too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...