5.23.2011

Cupcake Baker

Cupcake Baker: This cooking game lets your child not only be the baker but they also get to earn "coins" for their creations and then upgrade their shop look and buy more baking supplies. It allows them creative reign over how their cupcakes are decorated and then lets them show them of in their display case. It also teaches them the basic baking ideas that go with cooking a cupcake as they have to follow a recipe adding eggs, sugar, and so on to cook their cupcakes. When you add that to the added fun of being able to spruce up your shop with new tables, chairs, even wallpaper - this one is a winner!a ($1.99 for iPad & $0.99 for the iPhone)

Thoughts from a 5 year old: He really loves this game and proudly shows off all his cupcake creations. I think his favorite part is earning "coins" for his hard work and being able to buy things for his business. I never ceases to be amazed the amount of time he will spend working in his bakery.

Thoughts from a 2 year old: This one is a little too advanced for him and he would mainly get frustrated because it would confuse him. However, he keeps selecting it to play (probably because he wants to copy his big bro).

Mom's Take: I must admit I found myself as addicted to this game as my 5 year old. I do have a bit of a cupcake obsession but I was attracted to the same thing as my son - earning "coins". I couldn't stop trying to create selling cupcake designs and enjoyed buying supplies and updating the look of my shop.

Simply Stated: If you like cooking games - this is one you need to add to your collection!





Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...