3.29.2011

Lusting for this Splendid style!

I have always admired the style of Victoria Beckham and Jessica Alba - usually the clothing they wear is way out of my price bracket. Admittedly, they are still a little high for me but fortunately not out of reach! I am constantly struggling to find clothing that I like to wear when I am pregnant and it appears that these two preggo style icons have down it effortlessly. You can get both of their tops from Splendid and if you are anything like me - you'll stumble upon tons of other options you'll be drooling over. Victoria is wearing the Vintage Whisper Racerback $44 and Jessica has on the Oatmeal Streaky Stripe Tank $63. The entire Splendid site is filled with stylish but loose & comfortable items that would be perfect for 1st & 2nd trimesters of pregnancy and then you could still wear them after you had your little one. Another couple items to add to my bday wishlist!


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...