12.02.2009

Out with the frizz

If you like having straight, frizz-free hair this is the straightener for you. Ken Paves Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Professional 1 inch Styling Iron is as impressive as it's very long name. If you think all styling irons are equal, one try with this will destroy that belief forever. I'm sorry but my $29.99 bargain bin straightener is no match for what Ken Paves has created. It takes me a third of the time it once did to tame my frizz. Even better than the time saved - my hairstyle lasts and does not revert to it's naturally messy form once I leave my bathroom. It also leaves my hair without heat damage, nor does it grab onto a piece and pull it out. Saves hair and time! The slim size makes it easy to do a variety of styles like flipping, curling, and waving your hair. Thus it is not a one hit wonder. It can actually heat up to 410 degrees and it can do so super fast. It lets you set the temperature to your preference and when you are done you can toss it in the included thermal lined travel pouch. This styling iron has free floating ceramic plates that evenly distribute heat and are also very gentle. I love this styling iron. It makes getting ready less of a hassle and thus I am much more likely to make the effort to look my best. If you think about how many styling irons you have bought and replaced because they were not up to par - it's actually cheaper just to buy one that really gets the job done. Plus during the holiday season you get to ask for the spoiling type of gifts you would usually feel guilty buying for yourself!!
  • Wrap it up: If this is for you - just put it on your wishlist. However if you are buying for someone on your shopping list you could always put some Ken Paves styling products in the gift bag to put it over the top!
  • Price Tag: $99.99
  • Where to buy: Ulta or Folica

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...