12.07.2009

Channel your inner Carrie

I am a huge Sex & the City fan! Carrie has always been my favorite and I have been coveting her name necklace for quite a while. You can get your own name necklace or give one to a friend at My Name Necklace. They have a huge variety of fonts and styles. I love that you get to customize even the length of the chain! They have a child sized chain as well, so you can get your little princess one too. I know that all of my friends would be thrilled to get one of these sterling silver necklaces (you can also get some in 18k gold-plated sterling silver)! You could create one with their nickname or a word that really describes them. Try using a one-worded inside joke that only your best friend would understand. There are so many possibilities! It's easy to create a memorable and meaningful gift.
  • Wrap it up: If this is for a fellow SATC fan - try giving their name necklace with a season of SATC on DVD
  • Price Tag: $14.95+
  • Where to buy: My Name Necklace

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...