11.09.2009

Make 'n' Break

We are loving this fun building game in our home. When playing Make 'n' Break you start by rolling the dice to see how many minutes you get. Then once the timer has been set you try and construct as many figures as possible. The game cards show pictures of the structures you need to create with the various colored blocks. While the game is recommended for ages 8+, I found that my 4 year old could play it and that he loved it. My husband and I both had lots of fun trying to out build each other - although it drove me mad that he always rolled for 3 minutes and I always got only 1 minute.

Wrap it up: Just use some cute paper and stick a little note inside with a coupon for a game match with you.
Age: 8+
Price Tag: $29.99
Where to Buy: Ravensburger

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...