11.16.2009

B-I-N-G-O

I love when I find ways to make learning seem like a game. I Spy Bingo slides lots of learning in without your child even realizing it is going on. My son loves I Spy books so I was curious if he would love the game too. I actually think that he likes the game better! The objective is simple - get 4 in a row and shout bingo. However it also helps with both verbal & visual skills as well as beginning sounds. It was easy enough for my 4 year old to play but still challenging enough to keep him interested again & again. When he discovers he has bingo he would get so excited he'd forget what to shout. It's really rewarding to see your child having such a good time.

  • Wrap it up: All you need is gift wrap but you could also package it with one of the I Spy books so that the fun can continue even at bedtime.
  • Age: 4+
  • Price Tag: $20.99
  • Where to buy: Briarpatch or Amazon has it on sale for $9.99

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...