11.12.2009

10 languages for your little one

I am really impressed with Little Pim's unique series of DVD's that teach languages to babies, toddlers, and preschoolers. The adorably animated Panda (Little Pim) does a great job of introducing the vocabulary needed for daily activities. I like how engaging the series was for both of my children (15 mths and 4 years). They both enjoy watching the videos and my oldest has already started to say some words in Italian. Learning languages boosts your brain power and research shows that the sooner you start the better. It's really special to be able to give my children a head start on learning and to do it in a way that they just think is fun! Perhaps if they had this series when I was in High School my French grade would have been higher. I have even started to retain some Italian since watching Little Pim with my little guys. Fingers crossed that one day I will get to try it out in Italy!! With 10 different languages to choose from - bi-lingual babies are bound to start popping up everywhere!
  • Wrap it up: Once you choose the language there are so many options to choose from at Little Pim. I would pick up one of their gift sets that come cutely packaged with velvety soft plush version of Little Pim!
  • Age: 0+
  • Price Tag: $10+
  • Where to Buy: Little Pim

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...