10.16.2009

Gotta Catch Santa Claus

I am a sucker for anything to do with the holiday season. It doesn't even bother me that Christmas decorations go up at the mall before Halloween. I love everything about the jolly holiday season and movies are no exception. Next to holiday classics a new seasonal movie worth watching can be tough to find. However - Gotta Catch Santa Claus is destined to be a holiday classic in our home. This movie was so up my son's alley. He is curious about Santa Claus and a film dedicated to proving his existence to a doubting friend was really exciting to him. He loved all the gadgets and high tech gear that was used throughout the film - he is very into spy gear. I was myself became seriously sucked into the story line - which in addition to proving Santa exists also shows a struggle to save Santa from his arch enemy. I was impressed with the realistic animation, enjoyed the festive tunes, and found William Shatner playing Santa to be hilarious (my favorite part). I will forever picture his voice when Santa comes to mind. You can get a copy on Amazon for only $13.99. I think Gotta Catch Santa Claus would be a great early holiday surprise and a fun way to kick off my favorite season! Check out the trailer below:
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...