6.02.2009

Birth Designs

Mommy jewelry is becoming pretty popular and I for one am a huge fan! We worked hard to squeeze those little ones out and we work even harder to raise them. I certainly like having a piece of jewelry that represents them wherever I am. The jewelry options from Birth Designs are simply lovely. I am a huge fan of the Stamped Sterling Cuff Bracelet. You get to personalize it to your tastes from the finish, the font, and even down to the little designs next to your words. I like having the ability to choose from options that ensure the piece is not only my taste but also one of a kind. I love the idea of getting one of these bracelets each time you welcome another child into your family. They not only look beautiful with just one but they layer extremely well. All of the creations from Birth Designs are made by hand, one by one! You can browse the unique selection of jewelry including some beautiful pieces for children and even some Twilight inspired options (yes- I too am obsessed!) at Birth Designs online store.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...