4.08.2009

Fabulous Stationary

How chic is the new calling card of Now What Baby that you see to the left? I am loving the modern & stylish designs available at Fabulous Stationery. You can choose from tons of options and then customize your card right down to the colors. The whole process is quick & simple. Your cards arrive promptly and the quality is impressive. Fabulous Stationery offers not just calling cards but also some really cool personal notes. My favorite is the mini notes. You can customize your notes to say anything making them perfect for so many different uses. Perhaps you would use yours for party place cards, change of address, sweet notes, or save-the-dates. I would simply place my last name on them & our phone number. Then I would use them to write the little notes I have to send to my son's teachers or the other various times I need to send a note to someone. I like how personal they are and the simplicity of having them ready to go. Fabulous Stationery is the perfect destination to create customized stationery that is stylish, hip, elegant, and high quality.

You can win a $50 gift certificate to Fabulous Stationery. To enter to win visit Fabulous Stationery and then fill out the form below. The deadline to enter is May 8th at midnight.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...