4.02.2009

Back to the Tap


Did you know that bottled water costs hundreds to thousands of times more than tap water? Or that bottled water isn't always as pure as you are led to believe? The FDA only regulates 30% - 40% of the bottled water sold across state lines....meaning their is a pretty strong chance that your bottle water has not been inspected. My main reason for drinking bottled water is that I thought it was better for me than tap. Once I learned this scary fact I started to question why I was purchasing bottled water. Back To The Tap is a unique water bottle that actually has it's own filter built into the bottle. All you need to do is fill the bottle with tap water from anywhere and it will filter it as you drink. Back to the Tap even donates $1 for every bottle purchased to EARTH SHARE. Think of all the money you will save when you no longer need to purchase bottled water and the good you can do for the environment! Check out Back To The Tap and get started on drinking cleaner water today!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...