3.05.2009

Redo


What: Redo ($18)

Why: A wonderful time-saving product that is an asset to any busy woman. We don't always have a chance to shower & style every morning and with the help of this freshening spritz you can easily make it look like you had extra time to get ready.

Where: Jonathan Product

Wow: Alcohol free and vegan friendly, don't hesitate to use it on your face as well. It feels refreshing and it re-hydrates your skin. And it works wonders to revive yesterday's hair!

Thoughts: "I was really impressed with how much it improved my hair. When I tried it I had just come back from the gym and it made my hair look like I had taken a shower & styled it. It helped revive me when I spritzed my face too!" (Ashley?)

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...