3.05.2009

Alba Leave-In Conditioner


What: Leave-In Conditioner ($9)

Why: Dry or damaged hair this is a saving product for you! Alba's Leave-In Conditioner protects your hair and leaves it feeling soft. It's made without harmful ingredients and instead using botanical oils & plant proteins.

Where: Alba

Wow: It is made with marshmallow and little did I know but that helpful plant is the ingredient responsible for making your hair supple & shiny.

Thoughts: "I have ridicuoulously tangly hair and after showering it can take up way too much of my time trying to brush out the snags. When I use this leave-in conditioner not only is my hair easy to brush but it dries looking healthier and full of shine." (Melissa)Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...