3.06.2009

adesign has the tools you need


What: adesign makeup brushes (various prices)

Why: The foundation brushes make applying liquid foundation mess free and incredibly even. Use the Foundation brush with the Pointed Foundation brush to create the professional application you've never achieved before.

Where: adesign

Wow: Don't leave adesign without adding their small kabuki brush to your shopping cart. It is so soft and incredibly helpful at getting a controlled & natural effect with your powder, blush, or bronzer. Plus the compact size makes it perfect for using on the go!

Thoughts: "I had heard that quality makeup brushes made a huge difference in how well your makeup looks but I seriously underestimated how much of a difference it would make. Had I known I would have invested in a good collection long ago. The brushes from adesign are so soft and make my makeup go on flawlessly." (Melissa)Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...