12.18.2008

Stocking Stuffers - Invisibelt


I loathe the way my pants slide down when I bend over or the way they stretch out throughout the day and I wind up constantly tugging the up. I also hate the way belts look when I wear them under my tops. They add too much bulk and make me look chunky. I have a very small selection of belts which means I never actually have one that matches just right. Invisibelt solves all of these problems for me. It is designed to be well...invisible. The clear belt fits under your clothing and is virtually undetectable because of its unique slim clasp that creates no bulge. When you wear your Invisibelt it will keep your pants in place but do so without anyone knowing you are even wearing a belt. Should your shirt rise up a little the clear belt is hard to notice and you won't have to worry about it matching. I wish someone had thought of this sooner! This is a great stocking stuffer that will get daily use and will be an unexpected treat! Visit Inivisibelt to see a video of it in action!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...