- Bake Cake Eyeliner Duo in Blueberry/Dutch Chocolate - I love the intense color that this eyeliner achieves so easily as it glides on, even better - if you apply it when wet it will become water resistant
- Balance-n-Brighten - this swirled compact foundation has quickly become one of my favorite beauty items! It's uniquely blended colors will work on all skin tones and leave you looking natural. You can build it up until you have reached your desired coverage. I found it very effective & natural with only a brief application!
- Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo in Blue Icing/Coffee Cake - It would be difficult to find a girl that these colors weren't flattering on - it's also easy to apply & long lasting.
- Lip Gloss in Better Than Bare - this is one of the best lip glosses I have tried. It is just the right neutral shade to give your lips an added shine but to look so natural. It goes with everything and is the perfect compliment to glammed out eyes.
- Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit - These swirled colors will give you that rosy glow that you are looking for and do so with a versatile mixture of berry, cream, gold, and pink.
Beauty-ful Gifts - Laura Geller
Just in time for you last minute shoppers - the Laura Geller Fresh Baked Beauty Kit Limited Edition Holiday Collection 2008 is sure to make that lovely lady in your life smile. I know it made me smile & it definitely made me look a little prettier. I love that the signature Baked products in this well priced gift set are named after delicious treats. It comes complete with everything you need to achieve that holiday glow on your entire face. Inside this beauty kit is: