12.05.2008

Beauty-ful Gifts - How about a Shower Smoothie?


I would like to nominate Coconut & Almond Shower Smoothie as one of my top picks for this holiday season! This delightful shower concoction has the texture of mousse as you rub it on your body. It is a luxury for any skin and even better for those of us with sensitive skin. The delightful scent reminds me of cookie dough and leaves you smelling delicious. It uses coconut & almond oils to make it extremely moisturizing. I love this gentle cleanser and it is such a fantastic alternative to the basic bar of soap. It also makes a fabulous shaving cream! This is sure to be a hit with whomever receives it both male or female. My husband is very guilty of leaving me without when it mysteriously disappears while he is on a business trip. It would also be a great addition to a gift basket for grandma or for your little sister after a rough week of final exams. Visit Lush today to see the full range of great body products as well as the other savory scents available in the form of a Shower Smoothie!Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loveeeeeeee Lush!

jamaise said...

I love LUSH my MIL used to send me some each year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...