12.04.2008

An ASSET saver for your body!


One should never underestimate the power of a well made control top pantie. Since becoming a mom, I am constantly fighting the battle to get back into my skinny jeans and keep my wobbly bits from, well, wobbling. ASSETS has created some miracle workers for my body. The best part - they are affordable and you can even pick them up at your local Target! The Fantastic Firmers Panty (seen above) is perfect to wear on a daily basis. It holds you in where you need a little extra help but it doesn't make you feel like you're wearing a suction cup. You can still breathe! It goes pretty far in the fight to tone up your tummy & your rear!

It's the time of year to wear tights! I am so excited because I believe that black tights are one of God's gifts to women. They are instantly slimming on all female forms. Combine that with the ASSETS Terrific Tights and you are looking super fab! They eliminate panty lines - trust me - you don't want to be the one with the really cute, tight dress & the obvious need to adjust her wedgie. They will also comfortably suck you in & tighten you up! If there is one most have for holiday party attire - this is it!

Some other great items from ASSETS are the Unbelievable Underwear & the Sensational Shaper. These items live up to their names! It was unbelievable to me when they helped me squeeze into my favorite skinny jeans and allowed me to do so without a muffin top. The Sensational Shaper gave me my waist back and prevented my stretched out tummy from looking saggy (O the things motherhood has done to my body). All of the items that I tried from ASSETS were comfortable, figure improving, line free, and a massive help to my ego! Stop by Target today to see what they can do for you.Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

the pearson ANTiCS said...

they would save my sag for sure! ;)

Anonymous said...

I would love the Assets tights.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...