11.06.2008

Elemis


Gift sets are always a great way to go during the holiday season - especially when the gift set consists of high quality pampering! The Elemis Spa Retreat Traveler is one of my top picks! This elegant 9 piece gift set is sure to thrill any lady and to make her skin glow. It comes complete with all types of goodies from Papaya Enzyme Peel to Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash. My personal favorite is the Rehydrating Ginseng Toner - it makes my skin feel revived & refreshed. This fantastic set is not available to buy until December so make sure you keep your eyes open for it at Bergdorf Goodman and online at A Time to Spa.


Another great gift set from Elemis is the Blissful Body set. The gift packaging is beautiful and the contents are luxurious. Give someone you love the set complete with Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt, Skin Nourishing Milk Bath, and Pro-Collagen Hand and Nail Cream. This would be a very romantic gift as well...husbands - hint, hint, wink, wink. You can purchase this set from A Time to Spa.

I couldn't write about Elemis without letting you know about my favorite product! I love the Maximum Replenish Night Cream - it is amazing. This night cream actually adjusts to suit your skin's individual needs. I have been applying it ever night after removing my makeup and when I wake up my skin looks better and better. It is no longer dry and it looks smoother. I can't wait to use this during the winter because my poor skin always looks so dry. Elemis also has a Maximum Moisture Day Cream. Wouldn't the pair make a great holiday gift? I know I would be pretty excited! Check out Elemis to see the full range of their amazing skincare line.Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I have a Elemis Spa close to me ,I have gotten the kids a massage and spa treatments for birthdays . The girls love it!! I love their products and I would love to try the Pro-Collagen Wrinkle Smooth, 4ml.Great giveaway,count me in

matternu@aol.com

nanja said...

I'm not familiar with this line but would like to try their skin care items

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...