10.24.2008

Nature's Minerals


The Nature's Minerals Collection from The Body Shop is a great beauty find for any woman! The line uses the earth's purest minerals to give you beautiful, natural looking skin. Curious as to what makes Nature's Minerals so great at making you have that natural glow?
  • It uses absorbent mineral Mediterranean clay to give the make-up long-lasting coverage.
  • The Mica helps to hide fine lines with it's light-diffusing particles and as an added bonus it adds luster.
  • It's also Dermatologist-tested and contains no added fragrances, preservatives or fillers.
I really like this collection of blush, foundation, and eye shadows. The foundation doesn't look cakey but instead really natural. It's also so easy to apply and it truly does last all day. I just brush it across my face after applying my moisturizer and it's pretty impressive the improvement it gives my skin tone. I struggle with redness and imperfections but the foundation does a good disguising my flaws.The shades available for cheek color are some of the best I have ever found. I usually only wear bronzer but Nature's Minerals has made me rethink this plan. I love the Golden Terracotta shade!
Another cool thing about the Nature's Minerals collection is the design itself. Gone are days of loose powder covering my counters and sprinkled across my pants. You flip the container over before opening and then you swirl your brush around the powder that remains in the lid. Lastly you tap the brush on the container to remove excess & conserve it as well - then apply. Right now you can save 50% on the brush with any Nature's Minerals purchase!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...