10.28.2008

Holiday style for your Babylegs


While you might already be familiar with BabyLegs I just recently got the opportunity to try some. I love them! They are ingenious. I had basically quit letting my baby wear onesies because his poor legs just seemed so cold. The BabyLegs not only keep his legs warm but they make diaper changing so much easier and his legs are still warm! I also love all the fun styles and the way they help protect my child's knees during tummy time. BabyLegs has just released some too-cute holiday styles. Look at the adorable Punkin' BabyLegs ($12) and the Santa's Helper BabyLegs ($12) below. I love the sweet Limited Edition Pink Ribbon BabyLegs and for the month of October 10% of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Koman Foundation. Don't miss your opportunity to get this adorable pair and to help raise Breast Cancer awareness! You can check out BabyLegs to see the wide range of options and fair warning - it is almost impossible to pick just one.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...