8.14.2008

Fresh & Modern Prints for your Baby!


I am such a fan of Esty because it makes it possible for me to find unique and handmade items for my family. The prices are so reasonable as well! I get lost on Esty for hours at a time and that is how I was lucky enough to stumble onto Sweet Babu's shop! How cute is this little gardner kerchief for your little girl? Sweet Babu has hand crafted an adorable unique design for your child and it's reversible so you get more bang for our buck and at only $6.95 it's a steal!

Sweet Babu also has some great stroller blankets for your little baby. I love the prints that she has used in her beautiful creations and she will create a custom order for you in the print you desire. I'm not sure how you couldn't want one of the already created options in her shop though. You might just have to pick two!
You can also get coordinating slippers to match your stroller blanket! The inside of the slippers is lined with fleece and they are really soft! Plus - they actually stay on and are an affordable $10. Visit Sweet Babu to see what they have for you! It's a great place to get a gift for a new baby!!Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for including Sweet Babu in your Fabulous Website Blog!!!

Abbie Sweet Babu
www.ophelia710.etsy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...