8.13.2008

Chemical Free Baby Bottles


If you are like me, then you probably want what is best for your precious bundle of joy! Before I knew about the latest craze that PVC chemicals leach out of plastic baby bottles, I literally had 10 plastic bottles that Jaden was using everyday. Then I saw the PC letters located on the bottom of each of her bottles. Needless to say, I have switched from plastic bottles to Babylife's Wee Go glass bottles.

Babylife made this switch very easy for me because they have 9 oz glass bottles that come with a colored silicone cover. The glass is Bisphenol A, phthalate, PVC and polycarbonate-free, and the silicone cover is safe for the environment. Not only is the silicone cover environmentally friendly, but they also come in a variety of colors like pink, orange, yellow and blue. Babylife uses the silicone covers to protect the glass bottles from breaking if dropped on the floor - total money saver!!! Plus every part of the bottle - silicone cover, bottle, nipple, and cap are dishwasher safe.

If you are thinking about switching from plastic to glass, I highly recommend Babylife's Wee Go glass bottles. You can’t get any better than environmentally friendly and chemical free baby bottles with color for $18.00 each!





Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...