6.16.2008

Prevent dark spots with Belli


Pregnant moms - this is a must have! Belli Skincare has a fantastic facial sunscreen that has been formated just for you! 70% of expectant mothers end up with chloasma - which are dark brown splotchy areas that can occur on your face. If at all possible I would like to avoid having dark spots on my face, so I was really happy to have a sunscreen that will help lessen my chances of getting them. The other reason I am so exited about this sunscreen is that it is also a tinted moisturizer! It can easily replace your makeup for the duration of your pregnancy. Currently I am putting this on with a little bronzer for my daily face. Two fantastic products in one and it's only $24 - you can get your own Anti-Chloasma Facial Sunscreen SPF 25 at Belli Skincare!!Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

cathyhall said...

I won the Belli pregnancy set from you and I have to say it is gorgeous, thanks so much for teh giveaway. It arrived even packaged so nicely in tissue paper, like a gift!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...